Arwyddion traffig cludadwy

Diweddarwyd y dudalen ar: 07/09/2023

Bydd angen i chi gwblhau cais pryd bynnag y bydd Arwyddion Rheoli Traffig Symudol yn cael ei ddefnyddio ar y briffordd. Mae angen i chi ganiatau o leiaf 14 diwrnod i ni brosesu eich cais. Mae cefnffyrdd yn cael eu prosesu gan Lywodraeth Cymru ac mae angen i chi ganiatau o leiaf fis er mwyn i'ch cais gael ei brosesu.

You will need to provide the following information: 

  • Start date 
  • Finish date 
  • Hours of operation
  • Location of works
  • Road Number 
  • O.S Grid ref
  • *Junctions - Copy of a plan showing the positions of the signal heads. Details of the proposed timings.
  • *Multiphase signal control - Multiphase timings, number of signal heads and copies of site plans and location plans showing position of signal heads

* You only need to include this information if your site has multiphase signal control and/or junctions. 

Apply for portable traffic signals (pdf.)

All applications for the use of Portable Traffic Signals on a trunk road must be returned by post or email to the South Wales Trunk Road Agency.


South Wales Trunk Road Agency, Unit 12, Llandarcy House, The Courtyard, Llandarcy, Neath. SA10 6EJ

Apply for portable traffic signals (pdf.)

Under no circumstances should portable traffic signals be used at works which straddle a railway level crossing, nor to control road traffic within 200 meters of a level crossing equipped with twin red traffic signals.

The advice of the railway / transport authority MUST be sought and confirmation of approval with street works section must be made prior to work commencing in the vicinity of railway crossings.

In an emergency situation, submit your application by email 

Contact us immediately on: 01267 224507 / 224508 / 224509.

Out of hours phone: 03003 332222.

For trunks roads phone: 08456 026020

You must also notify Dyfed Powys Police, phone 101 / 999

apply for portable traffic signals (pdf.)

Teithio, Ffyrdd a Pharcio